- They will make an Akira Live Action Film or they will not.
- It will be bad or it will not be bad.
- It may then still not be good.
- Which is bad. Should they stop?
- They should not stop. They should do it as a 6-volume miniseries, seeking to make over the story as it was in the graphic novels, and not the anime classic.
- Besides, according to my friend at Bravo, in the future (i.e., after the writers’ strike later this year) everything is about live-streaming, and not cinema or dvd, and will be multi-episode franchises, and not standalones.
- Happy first day of the writers’ strike! Here’s to swimming pools full of cash from our DVD and live-streaming revenues.