- What, what, but what could Maureen Dowd say on the day after the primaries in Indiana and North Carolina? Do you even need to look? Is a Democrat not performing their gender correctly? Obama too womanly, Hillary too manly, determined to destroy last vestiges of girliness. “Obama is like her idealistic, somewhat naïve self before the world launched 1,000 attacks against her, turning her into the hard-bitten, driven politician who has launched 1,000 attacks against Obama. As she makes a last frenzied and likely futile attempt to crush the butterfly, it’s as though she’s crushing the remnants of her own girlish innocence.”
- This restaurant is so good, you will cry while you eat.
- Watch as “triumphalism” is attached to the candidate who actually worked with workers for workers’ rights.
- Obama Campaign understands it will have to woo Hillary voters and explains why Obama refrains from going negative; Hillary campaign however has lost black voters, perhaps forever, with Hillary receiving fewer votes from their community than Reagan.
- Oil has been projected to go to 200.00 a barrel before next winter. Change your heating system over now and get your hybrid car.
- Do not leave your blonde mink next to a blonde mink.
- Hotel prices in NYC this fall may be slightly more affordable as at least a thousand London bankers lose their jobs.