- Very quietly, New York Magazine’s Vulture blog may have the best comics coverage on the web. That is, if you like large free previews of new work with very little commentary.
- Republicans discover having just “the rich” as your base can really hurt you for voters, candidates.
- Everyone, even in white Appalachia, has gone to Internet Mean School.
- Experts think Wisdom may exist.
- NY Times: Older Jews in Florida are afraid of an imaginary Obama, who they believe is against Israel and keeps wife muffled. They may not have heard of McCain’s pastor friend Hagee and his “hunter”.