- Bill Kristol reverses, decides you don’t need much experience to be president. Doesn’t mention previous stand on issue.
- David Lats thinks hypocrites are delicious to watch, and so will vote for McCain-Palin. Dislikes Obama’s sincerity.
- Sarah Palin, not eager to disappoint him, charged Alaskan Taxpayers for travel on 312 of her nights spent at home.
- McCain campaign manager Rick Davis wants press to treat Palin with “deference”, or no interviews. Aren’t they busy complaining about “elites”?
- Crazed liberal news outlet the Wall Street Journal reports Palin fired her legislative director, after praising his abilities to do his job, over an affair he had…while divorcing his wife.
- Someecards debuts beautiful new cards for election. Mark Lisanti free-lances one of his own.