- Michelle Malkin decides Gawker is evil because it posted the hacked emails of Sarah Palin, despite how she posted the phone numbers of college students who wanted to protest Anne Coulter back in 2006. And after they received death threats, she put them up again. Does she think we don’t remember?
- Palin either doesn’t know what ‘verbiage’ means or this stuff now just writes itself.
- Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild accuses Obama of being “elitist”, now… backs the 7-home candidate, McCain. Open mocking ensues.
- Carly Fiorina disappears after asserting that neither McCain nor Palin could run a large US company, despite…being a supporter?
- Miami Herald and Las Vegas Sun bizarrely fabricate that Palin supports gay rights. No mocking just yet but maybe go ahead.
- Palin’s kids have been her personal political props since the beginning.