- Growing chorus of people noticing Sarah Palin muted. Some wonder where she is. Perhaps not clear on how “Sarah Palin” of RNC convention was born of a speech written for anyone McCain chose. Actual Sarah Palin not so good with zingers.
- Bill Maher and Jezebel would like to point out the real welfare queens march around Wall Street and Washington, DC in suits.
- Andrew Sullivan notices no proof of Palin’s assertion of trade missions to Russia from Alaska.
- Veterans for Obama release excellent, well-written ads about how McCain is not the one who takes care of them. Or who will.
- CBS decides to protect Sarah Palin from interview moment when she couldn’t bring up any other Supreme Court cases besides Roe v. Wade. Why? Or…do we know…