- E.D. Hill, who coined the term “terrorist fist jab” in describing something that happens on thousands of basketball courts across the country every day, has not been renewed by Fox.
- Nationally known adulterer Newt Gingrich wants to protect marriage, because of course after him it is in tough shape. Claims No on 8 proponents are potentially violent, offers no proof.
- Focus On The Family forgot to focus on finances. Oh well.
- K Street lobbying firms Democrat up.
- Lieberman, meanwhile, has tried to scratch off his McCain 08 bumper sticker, but half of it is still there.
- As the world swung right after Bush’s election, now it swing’s left with Obama: Cem Ozdemir, the son of Turkish immigrants, was selected to head the Green Party in Germany, a first for Germany.