- Mary Gaitskill on lost cats, pet psychics, kids who are not your kids but also are your kids, and loss, over at Granta.com. Also in issue 107.
- If you also want to write your Senator, your Congressional Rep and your local newspaper in support of single payer healthcare, click here.
- If you want to be able to name the corporate sponsors of the astroturf protests at town halls the next time someone tells you it’s “just Americans” protesting, click here.
- Get your copy of Asterios Polyp, the new graphic novel everyone is talking about. Yes, I really just said that. Because it is TRUE.
- If you work at the CIA, you can write memos and not sign them, apparently, authorizing new kinds of humiliation and torture. How cool is that? Yes, not cool. I know.